- TEAC is a trademark of TEAC CORPORATION, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Microsoft, Windows, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows Media are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Macintosh, iMac, Mac OS, AirPlay, iPad, iPhone, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- "Made for iPod," "Made for iPhone," and "Made for iPad" mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
- SD Logo, SDHC Logo, microSD Logo, and microSDHC Logo are trademarks of SD-3C, LLC.
- CompactFlash is a trademark of SanDisk Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries.
- HX Pro headroom extension originated by Bang & Olufsen.
- Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. HX Pro is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories.
- MusiCut™ is a trademark of Transtechnology Inc.
- MUSES and this logo are trademarks of New Japan Radio Co.,Ltd.
- ICEpower® is a registered trademark of ICEpower a/s.
- The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- SILMIC is a registered trademark of ELNA Co., Ltd.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
- DVD Logo, is a trademark of DVD Format/Logo Licensing Corporation.
- Blu-ray Disc™, Blu-ray™, and the logos are trademarks of Blu-ray Disc Association.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by TEAC Corporation is under license.
- DLNA®, the DLNA Logo and DLNA CERTIFIED® are trademarks, service marks, or certification marks of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
- "DSD Disc Format" and are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
- Other company names, product names and logos are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright © 2015 TEAC, a division of TEAC America, Inc. All Rights Reserved.TEAC is a trademark of TEAC Corporation, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Other company names, product names and logos are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.