TEAC's LP-R550USB is a full audio and dubbing system with turntable, CD recorder, cassette player, computer interface, and AM/FM tuner. Drop your record on the three-speed turntable, place a blank audio CD-R or CD-RW in the CD drive and hit record. Transferring your music collection into a digital, portable format couldn't be simpler. In addition to CD recording, the LP-R550USB has a cassette player/recorder and an AM/FM tuner. A pair of built-in speakers makes it the perfect desktop music system for home or office.
The LP-R550USB includes a USB output to connect to a computer. Record albums, CDs radio or cassette to your Mac or Windows software, and add the files to your music library to bring along anywhere. Also included are a wireless remote control and a headphone output for private listening. For recording or just listening to your vinyl collection, there's no simpler choice than the TEAC LP-R550USB.
- Allows easy recording of records, cassettes, radio, and auxiliary audio input to CD-R/RW
The LP-R550USB lets you easily record prized records or cassettes to audio CD-R/RW. Despite this ease of use, this is a serious piece of audio equipment that lets you fine-tune recording levels.
- Record LPs, CDs, radio, and cassettes to PC via a USB connection
- In addition to recording to CD-R/RW, the LP-R550USB can also record analog records, cassettes, and AM/FM radio to a PC. A USB connector cable is provided.
- 3.5 W + 3.5 W amplifier and bass-reflex type stereo speakers designed for music
- Featuring bass-reflex type speakers to boost low frequencies, the LP-R550USB is ideal for both recording and listening to music.
- RCA pin jack input/output for connecting existing audio player equipment
- RCA pin jack auxiliary input/output terminals let you easily connect other audio devices.
- 3-speed analog turntable with auto-return feature
- The turntable can play LP and EP records—even 78 rpm SP records. The auto-return feature automatically returns the tone arm when the record has finished playing.
- Automatic or manual setting of track numbers when recording to CD
- Remote control provided as standard to control functions at a distance from the unit
- Bright, easy-to-read LCD display
- Dedicated buttons for frequently used functions ensure ease of use
- Styluses for EP records are also available (sold separately).