Bass Sound on your Desktop
2.1ch Speaker System with Low-vibration Subwoofer and Satellite Speakers exclusively designed for A-H01
The LS-WH01 is a consist of a Subwoofer and a pair of compact Satellite Speakers, which dimension is 148mm height, 110mm width and 168mm depth. This small footprint allows users to find a space to install, easily. By stacking an A-H01 on top of Subwoofer, an authentic hi-fi system can be achieved on desktop. This sleek and compact design also allows users to install near TV set where sleekness and good-looking are required. A pair of Satellite Speaker is finished with glossy piano black that gives extra luxurious atmospohere to your room.
Home Theater System
- Powerful and compact speaker system matching A-H01
- In general, subwoofer requires a large diameter unit to generate low frequency sound, and this makes Subwoofer unit big and chunky. In order to achieve compact and layout-free system which is a basic concept of the TEAC Reference 01 series, the LS-WH01 employed HVT (Horizontal-Vertical Transforming) Technology. Thanks to its unique construction, the HVT unit achieved not only sleek design but also low-vibration for its bass sound. Two facing diaphrams located at both top and bottom sides move oppositely, and these two movements eliminate vibration of the unit. You will hear stunning bass sound from tiny sleek unit.
- Extra bass sound without vibration acieved by HVT Technology
Not only compactness, its most unique feature, low-vibration allows user to insatall the subwoofer on desktop, sideboards, or even book shelf, where conventional subwoofer is hard to install. Of course, you can stack the subwoofer with the A-H01. The subwoofer also can be installed vertically.
An aluminum die-cast chassis is employed for robust construction. And all contacting points of the chassis and cabinet is firmly sealed with rubber strip, to emilinate air-leek, and this makes sure all air flow goes out via Subwooder Duct which is well calculated its length and diameter. Also, every single mounting point of PC Board/Driver Unit on the chassis employs rubber mat for anti-vibration, because inside the cabinet is filled with strong air flow.
- Compact Satellite Speakers exclusively designed for Subwoofer
- Auto Power Saving Mode
- The Subwoofer unit automatically goes to Standby Mode, 25 minutes after incoming signal stopped to the Input, while the Subwoofer Unit automatically turns on when incoming signal is detected at the Input.
- Phase-change switch for layout-free setting
- Subwoofer Level control on rear panel
- RCA Pin jack for Subwoofer Input
※Subwoofer Pre-out is required on Amplifier
- Setting free, Horizontal or Vertical position, Rubber feet included (Subwoofer)
- 2.5inch Full-range Cone speaker for Satellite
- Glossy Piano Black Finish Cabinet (Satellite)
- Robust Aluminum Die-cast Chassis (Subwoofer)
- Detachable Speaker Grille (Satellite)
|After the dozens of sound test, satellite speakers are designed to match with subwoofer, to maxmize its sound performance. Especially, low-frequency range where corss-over frequency exists was carefully chosen and tuned, to avoid conflict with sound from subwoofer. This setting is optimized to use with the A-H01. A clear and crips stereo sound and powerful bass sound are achieved with this compact speaker unit.|