The information on this page applies to TEAC customers in the United States. If you reside in another country, click here and locate the Distributor that is closest to your location.
There are two ways to obtain service for your TEAC product:
- We have two Factory Service locations in California
- We maintain a network of Authorized Service Agencies throughout the United States.
If you wish to use our Factory Service locations please read the following instructions:
For the following models...
- PD-D2610mkII (5-disc changer)
- TN Series (Turntables)
- SL-D Series (Retro radios)
The shipping and mailing address is:
TAP Electronics Company
6920 Hermosa Circle
Buena Park, CA 90620
Tel: (714) 562-7400
Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30AM - 5PM PST
Include a copy of your sales receipt if the unit is still under warranty.
For all other TEAC Consumer Audio models, the shipping and mailing address is:
The email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
No RA is needed for service. Please include in your shipment to us:
- A complete description of the problem
- Indicate which service level you would like performed.
- A copy of your proof of purchase to validate the warranty (if any) TEAC warranty is 1 year parts and labor.
- Your name, address and phone number. Your DAYTIME phone number (cell phone is OK) where we can contact you would be preferred.
- Any specific return shipping instructions
- A FAX number and/or email address if available
You may include your credit card information to expedite the repair. We will need the name as it appears on the card, credit card number, expiration date and zip code of the billing address.
Upon receipt of your unit we will send out a “CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT” to the email address or FAX number you provide. THIS IS NOT AN ESTIMATE. It is simply acknowledging we have received your unit into our service department. Your Service Claim number will be in the heading of this document. Please refer to this claim number when contacting us about your repair. There is an estimate fee charged if you decline service. This fee is waived if the repair is completed. The current estimate fee is $40.00 plus return freight charges.
TEAC has a large network of independent service agencies, authorized by TEAC, that have the prerequisite skills, equipment and facilities to perform in or out of warranty service for you. There are two ways to locate a service agency:
Please use our online Service Agency locator at the following page:
These agencies are owned and operated by Independent business people. While TEAC is highly interested in feedback about our servicers, any repair agreement is between you and this service agency.
TEAC is committed to providing excellent customer support for our customers. If there is anything that can be communicated more clearly in our support documentation, please let us know.